Here are some of my favorites from our new back yard. I would LOVE to photograph your kids or family if you're in the market for some Christmas photos/ children's portraits. Email me if you're interested!
We've moved! I know I'm way behind on posting but I've been going through a bit of culture shock coming to VB from Charlottesville and have this running list in my head. . .
You know you're in VB after living in C'ville when...
1) You feel underdressed and pale everywhere you go.
2) You hear loud noises coming from the sky that may or may not crash into a nearby apartment building.
3) House Dressing tastes a little too mustardy.
4) Your friends don't know what "natives" are.
5) People say "dude" a lot.
6) You have to drive to buy coffee or a loaf of bread and you will most likely curse if driving on First Colonial.
7) You don't feel guilty drinking a Starbucks and you don't have to drive outside of town to get one.
8) You don't feel guilty owning 4 SUV vehicles.
9) It doesn't really matter if you went to "The University" or not.
10) You have the urge to drive over medians and curbs. (Ok maybe that one is just me)
11) You can be at the bay in 5 minutes or the ocean in 10.
12) You are excited to be with friends but also feel sad that you left some really awesome ones behind.
13) You feel home.
*14) Ross' contribution" "When out surfing this morning, Dave yelled to Mike: 'where is the Louvre?' thinking he meant the Parisian museum of art, but Mike's answer 'In my butt' made me realize he was actually asking about 'lube.'"
At 3 months, Susannah is smiling a lot more (though for this photo shoot she only wanted to make spit bubbles with her mouth, chew her shirt, and look at her feet). She laughs a little here and there but mostly just takes in her surroundings (usually Ila chasing Sydney back and forth around the house and me yelling at Ila to stop pulling Sydney's tail). She now can roll over from her stomach to her back which she did for the first time when I was taking these pictures! This girl is very easy going, doesn't nap very regularly during the day, but is sleeping great at night. I started putting her in the bumbo seat and she always wants to be in an upright seated position when we're holding her. She also loves her activity mat and grabs at the dangling little animals above her. We are so in love with this chunky little nugget. Enjoy the photos!