hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend in Hatteras

Every year (beginning last year) we go to Hatteras with some friends for the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year we had a smaller crowd: the Fines, the Byrnes, and the Doziers, but we still managed to do some serious relaxing, surfing, and gaming. Yes Hannah the game-hater participated this year and actually enjoyed it. I’m not sure why the thought of sitting down and playing games makes me vomit a little in my mouth... maybe it was that horrific 12-hour drive to Nashville where JB and Ross played trivial pursuit until I almost threw it out the window. I’m still not sure why I didn’t. Or the time some of us played some DVD game where I ended up in tears by the end of the night. It’s all a bit of a blur now, but I will say that I have come a long way and look forward to dominating the guys in “Fishbowl” again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment