hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Have a Yard!

Recently (in the last month and a half, I'm just way behind on blogging) I transformed our small patch of yard into a place where Ila and I can play! I worked very hard tilling the dirt, pulling up roots, trimming back ivy, etc. before I even planted the grass. Then after that, we planted some flowers and got Ila a little climber with a slide. We have really been enjoying it. However it did not take long for our pesky dog, Sydney, to start adding her own touch by making patches of my beautiful green grass BROWN! Then, the other night I discovered that not only had Sydney been urinating on the grass (which was to be expected I guess), but my own husband had been doing the same! I was so angry I yelled "you go inside and pee in the potty!!" Oh well, I guess the grass is always greener on . . . the places where your dog and husband don't urinate.




No comments:

Post a Comment