hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chubster Baby

Though somehow I didn't lose my very round baby cheeks until after college, Ila has already managed to lose that extra weight she carried in the cheek region that I was so familiar with as a high schooler.  I was telling one of my C'ville friends the other day how large and round Ila was as a baby and it was hard to believe, looking at that slim little toddler running around. I rounded up some of the cutest and funniest pictures I have showing off her ever-so-round face. The cloth diapers bulging out of her pants didn't help.

3 comments:

  1. i think i still have mine! cheeks that is.

    her faces remind me of you so much!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i still have mine...cheeks that is!

    (her faces really remind me of you)

    xo

    ReplyDelete