hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2011

"I Want My Seagull Friend!"

Ila had a very unusal meltdown on the beach the other day. She's become obsessed with seagulls. So obsessed that she thinks they are hers and cannot understand why they run or fly away from her when she chases them down the beach. After chasing one a good 100 yards down the beach shouting "I want my seagull friend!"- it escalated to a full-blown meltdown and we had to go home because of it. The next day we brought some animal crackers to the beach and I became one of those typical seagull feeding tourists so Ila could think for a second that her seagull friends liked her. Now that is true love.

2 comments:

  1. remind me to not go to the beach with you this summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Wish I was chasing seagulls with her right now. :) Huge hug to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete