hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

iPHONE Pics say it all

I realize I haven't been posting much lately, so I thought I'd share some pics from my phone to update you on the last couple of months. . .
 Ila turned 3
 I just loved this pic of my Mema and Papa

I drove the Surf Hatty van for over a week while our car got worked on. Note that we couldn't fit all of Ila's bday presents in it for the trip back to Cville. Ila absolutely LOVEd riding in the van that only the campers got to ride in all summer. (This is safe right?)
I got to visit Ila's preschool class for her birthday celebration. Here is she is eating her peanut-safe icing-free birthday cake the kids all made together that day.

And here she is waiting in line to wash her hands. My little girl is so grown up!

Hilary Walker gave her beloved Lionel to Ila to take care of while she's in Scotland. She couldn't be happier. 

Lots of pumpkiny things have been made by us this fall.

Alien Sydney!!

We always laugh at how every picture of Sydney (with a flash) looks like this

Catching leaves in the park!

I just love this headband.

"Climbing a tree"
 
Picnic lunch in the park

There was some frolicking in the leaves that took place.

Rivanna River


Occupying Cville one tent at a time. The homeless folks are happy to have some company - sleeping in the park, and not being the only unproductive people in town. Way to stick it to the man! 

Playing in the bushes has become a favorite pastime.

Sunday brunch on the mall.

Alien Sydney!!

I hope you now feel fully updated!



1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Wish we were eating pumpkiny things and frolicking together!

    ReplyDelete