hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BUP!

I know, I know, I need to start blogging more. I promise I will try . . .


So it’s a mystery why Ila constantly calls balls “gools” and cups “bups” no matter how many times I repeat the words for her, but that’s just what she calls them for now. Lately, she is obsessed with “bups.” It started when I gave her a plastic cup with some cheerios in it the other day - now every time I ask her if she would like a snack or if she wants to eat, she immediately starts yelling “BUP!! BUP!!!” and emphasizes the “P” dramatically. It’s pretty hilarious. She would eat all her meals out of a bup if I let her. Sydney eventually gets ahold of her bup and makes it look like the one above, but at least I recycle. “BUP!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment