hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sorry Jason

So I would like to begin this post with an apology to my friend and Regent classmate of last year, Jason. It’s really the only way I CAN start this whole blogging thing off being that I joked him shamelessly for being a “blogger” for two semesters (knowing full well that many people blogged and that it was actually quite hip). Nevertheless, I frequently would ask him the question: “So... you gonna go home and BLOG about that?” or “So how long did you wait to get the perfect shot of that pickle jar knowing that you would post it on your blog?... Were you drooling over the thought of that perfect blogging opportunity?” . . . You get the idea.
So here I am. Hannah the hypocrite. Oh well, it was fun joking you while it lasted, Jason. I’m sorry about that. But I’m going to give this blogging thing a try. I’m a little hesitant, but think it might be fun. After all, I do spend all day with a little baby who is constantly changing and doing funny or amazing things, and I can probably come up with some good commentary for it. Let the BLOGGING begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment