hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Firsts . . .

 Ila is growing so fast. We woke up two mornings ago and I swear she looked different than the day before. It makes me sad to think how fast she’s growing, (which I am constantly reminded of by almost every adult parent who has a child out of the house... yes, I understand “they grow up before you know it!”) Please stop reminding me people; I can see it before my own two eyes! BUT, it also amazes me to watch her grow and develop. SHE amazes me every day. So now that she is almost six months old, she has had several “firsts” lately. Her first time at a playground was last Wednesday when it was almost 80 degrees, so we tried out the swings for a few minutes. Now that she can sit up on her own, she no longer needs her infant bath and she can sit in the front part of the shopping cart! I can’t believe it! She had that expression on her face the entire time we were in the grocery store, just taking it all in. We also took a trip to St. Michaels last weekend with the Rathbones, and judging by this picture, I think she already has her first boyfriend! Ok, not really, that scares me, but isn’t this picture cute?!
Noah and Ila

No comments:

Post a Comment