hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

21 Weeks Belly Shot!

No, not the college frat-scene kind of belly shot. The pregnant belly kind...

I'm seriously on a role with blogging lately - I'm not sure why but I doubt it will last long. Many of my friends have been asking for a belly pic, so I went ahead and took one today and it wasn't so bad. Why is getting bigger not quite as exciting the second time around? I LOVED everything about being pregnant with Ila and didn't really mind any of the yucky stuff, but this time around I'm just excited for the BABY and not so much being pregnant. I'm more than half-way now though! We'll find out the sex on Sept. 8th so expect an announcement then!


1 comment:

  1. Love it that you're posting more; keeps me coming back:) And, I really love that belly. Makes me want one. But you're right, the 2nd time around it seems a little different!

    ReplyDelete