hannah's jewelry blog:
http://byrdjewelry.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 4, 2010

What She Said Today

* At the park today with Daddy when she saw a squirrel: "Ahhhaaa! Look at that squirrel (fwirrel)!"
Ross: Yes that's a squirrel
Ila: What's he doin over there?"
Ross: "What do you think he's doing?"
Ila: "He's eatin some nuts."

* When they got back from the park I told Ila that dinner was ready and she gave me a very sincere-sounding "THANKS Mommy." Throughout dinner she repeatedly thanked me for the dinner and even said "I really LIKE this Mommy. Thanks Mommy" and "Yo mama, this food ROCKS!" (Ross had taught her that one a few days ago I think). I asked him if this means she's going to be a terrible teenager because she is so sweet at age 2!

I wish I could get some of this on video because her tone is hilarious! Whenever she sees I am videoing with my phone she runs over immediately saying "look look" ... and that's always the end of the videos.

2 comments:

  1. In a totally mean way I kinda hope that happens, b/c Kate is nice like 10% of the time right now, so hopefully she will be a nice teenager! Right?? Right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Keep them coming, I love hearing what she has to say!!!

    ReplyDelete